We want our patients to feel safe and comfortable while visiting our office. We have instituted a series of protocols to keep everyone healthy in accordance with the DeKalb County Health Services, Georgia Department of Health, and CDC Guidelines.
Our protocols explained
While we would like to help all patients during this difficult time, we ask that you do not visit the office if:
1. You have been exposed to COVID-19 or believe you have.
2. You have been in contact with someone who tested positive.
3. You traveled recently to a high-risk area within the last 14 days.
4. You currently have a cough, fever and/or shortness of breath.
We have instituted the following protocols for all patients:
- Only patients receiving treatment are allowed in the office, unless with a child
- Your temperature will be taken
- Complete the COVID-19 Questionnaire
- Masks are required. If you forgot a mask, one will be provided to you free of charge
- Only one person permitted in the adjusting room at a time
- Maintain social distancing while in the office at all times